Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Love me for me.

Temporary blogskin.
Training was so unfruitful today cause it rained cats and dogs.
Too bad its just an expression I would love t have kittens and puppies dropping from the sky :D
We kept singing many many songs t keep warm cause we were drenched like really drenched.
& I got so many mosquito bites D:
Yah! So itchy all right.
& Joanne and Divya are crazyyyyyyyyy over Jonas brothers.
Like mental, insanely IMH kind of crazy :o
Joe Jonas is my BFFF (best friends forever forever), Divya's BF (best friend) and Joanne's MHF (My Husband Forever).
Hahahaha, I'm putting my craziness for my boyfs and bestfs on the hold till after Os yah.
Got t study like a nerdddddddddddd :D

Daddy is being such an ass.
He keeps saying I've got t study and keep saying that my grades cmi :\
& best of all, he so doesn't know where I want t go and just because I went for tp's open house he kept saying that if I went t poly I cmi also.
Wtfishhead, I didn't say I want t go there right.
Ehmygosh, he is pissing me off.
I'm going t go be a hardworking beeyotch now.
Bye peeeple :D

No comments: