Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Eyecandyoz.


Han Kyung :)

He's a super junior member and the coolest thing is that he's not a korean but a chinese :D
Like ohsocoolness yoooooo :D
& I think he's totally AH-DORABLE :D
& I like t hear him speak chinese yah!
& his group members keep making fun about his 'broken' korean, esp Heechul.
Hawwwwwww, super funny.

Aite, I want t be a tv producer and I shall improve Singapore's local drama showcase :)
Watch and see all right, that's Connie's ambition!
Holy baloney! It's 11:29 pm and I haven't finished any homework.
Shitness personified :o
Sorry la, tuition ended so late and I was halfway doing ss powerpoint which is t be continued tomorrow.
I've got t brushup on my cheena speaking skills so badly yo!
Yin wei wo yao qu taiwan gong zuo ah :D

Xi wang wo neng zhun shi zuo wan gong ke.
Zai jian le ke ai de da jia.
Wo hao xiang bi jiao ke ai hor :D
Lawlllllll.

No comments: