Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Botanic Gardens.


Song lyrics Love Me For Me lyrics

Hello peepole.
Botanic gardens was ohsogay :D
Instead of Learning journey (Lj), it should be Copying journey (Cj).
Roflmao, it was really boring fyi :o

Pictures up, I'm too lazy t upload more.
Credits t Joanne Ong :)



Secondary 4/5 (That's us) waiting for the bus.
Look at Mdm Sabina posing :D


Nice righttttttttttttt.
I took this one :D
I love old lamps,
& this reminds me of the setting in Narnia except without the snow c:


All right, I'm currently typing out my social studies essay which I think is majorly screwed t the max :o
Mrs Ho will kill me for this :\
Dammit Connie Ho, and I've got t revise chemistry and cut bloody newspapers.
My life is so over the moon D:

I shall be busy being hardworking now.
Bye lovelies :D

No comments: