Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Ya ya banana.



Super Junior U.

Hi, must watch this hooooooooooooot mv yah :D
Their dancing is so CAH-OOOOOOL!
Esp the puppet part, ehmygosh Cah-nnie :D
Although I know no one will, but whatever I will post it anyway.

Boyfssssss are in it :D
Donghae, Han kyung and Kibum :D
Hi boyfs, don't worry I love you deep deep :D

Training was chapalang.
I took regata after a few million years and guess what?
I suck at it :o
Oh the horror of it all, not.
I basically fell into the water 1001 times and sprained my wrist a little.
Boy, I'm so pissed i couldn't train properly like wtfishhead.
I wasted a few hours capping like some mad ass D:<

Rushed t tuition and I almost fell asleep and knock my head against the table.
Mr Pang was quite nice.
He bought wangwang and potato chips for us t eat during chemistry :D

Fishnuts and bullhogs.
You stupid furrrrrrrrrg bugger.
(pardon me for my language.)
You dustbin hole, why the kukumalu did you banana-ly tell her that we'll give her hell if she comes back t training you furrrrrrrg D:<
Gosh, I'm so abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz pissed.
Dammit woman, I want t punch your kukumalu face :\

Shiaaaat, I'm supposed t be studying now yeah.
I'm destressing, like real.
I'm studying reaaaally!
Okay whatever.
I'm most prolly boring myself and everyone out.

Bye people, and pretty bugger better watch out.
:)

No comments: