Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I'm becoming extinct here.

OH MY GOSH.
I feel like extinct t the brimology :o
Haven't blogged for like almost half a month, that's so not Connie Ho fyi :\
My mum has like locked the computer with a password of which I can't seem t crack (or maybe I'm just too dumb) all thanks t my beloved brother named Jeremiah Ho who apparently did something disasterous t the freaking cpu and thus when the computer got repaired my ohsonice mother put a password.
Annoying, like I hvaen't been online for ages a'ite?
And so now, my windows messenger is so way outdated, my photos are goners and my music files are like in the dustbin D:
Okay, I shall thus give a brief update of my life during the long duration of mia-ing.

I went out shopping. (I bought lots of clothes! Yeah right, more like my mum did)
I grew fattttter. (I think so, hahaha.)
I got myself a big blue black on my leg. (It's a long story, well not really I'm just lazy t type it out, it's easier narrating it.)
I went for Hunger camp! (Hurrrray, love it love it love it! Go group fourrr :D Go Christ! :D)
I missed many trainings. (Sorry people, I had camp and tuition :\)

Okay, see trust me when I say brief, hohoho :D
Reply t tags here:

Hazelll: Hellllo, long time no see. Hahha, I got yamapi, danson and jaejoong's posters :D Yeah, my computer is being locked :o
vino: Helllllo dinosaur :D Hahaha, thankyou v much c: You're also a great partner yeah :D
Joanne: You didn't what ah? Paiseh, too long never come online le la :\ Ah yah, the posters made me happysappy mah, HAHAHA :D Yah, my com screen got problem and my mum locked me out D:
brenda: Seee, I actually educate you people on the different eyecandies all right! HAHAHA :D
Xinhui: Hahahah, he loves it deep deep :D Spongebob one somemore, sexaye :D
VICTORIA: Aye, I got lor. I watch tv besides changing skins :D Did I tell you I have stacks more t watch and school reopening alr :o

Okay, school's reopening tomorrow.
& I haven't watched so many shows like concerto love, some princey thing, the coffee prince, blahdeedah.

Coeeee, I want t learn how t play electric guitar and bass guitar.
Byebye fellow earthlings.
Sayonaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

Oh and happy new year :)

No comments: