Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First day of school.

Woweeeeee.
I'm like a sec four already, how quick is that? :o
I'm so not used t like being a sec four, like O levels is 10 months away.
Hahhh, okay.
Anyway, Ruo Ning's partner, Jeanette, is like a relief pe teacher in our school.
Ohmygosh, so coooolz.
Plus like she's super pretty, like really pretty :)
Okay, I shan't go on about how pretty she is, you get the idea.

Oh and btw, I think the school rules for the girls' attire is absolutely RIDICULOUS.
Pure rubbish, especially the one about the hair touching the collar.
Please, its so annoying.
Ya ya banana, they can go fly kite.

Meeting after school today and I guess we've t work real hard t get t our goals.
Especially now that we're sec fours and finishes school like three plus plus D:
I can like feel the gigantic pressure now :o
Btw aunty of you're reading, you're shrinking!
Hahahaha!

A'ite, I shall go and do my chemistry worksheet.
See, I'm being hardworking here.
Praise me, hohoho I'm such a good role model :D

I shall leave a verse though.

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for God not for Man."
Colossians 3:23

:)

No comments: