Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Life could get better.

Konichiwa, konichiwa, konichiwa.
(Coooeeee, I want t learn japanese :D)

Thankyou fellow darlings who accompanied me t comics connection today in search of my boyfs posters :D
Thankyou dearest people cause I love you deep deep :D
& thankyou Joanne for the posterssss, yay love you! :D

Training was exhausting, even without Mr King breathing down our sore necks.
4x10 sets for gym, accompanied by 10 rounds around school after each round there's five pushups.
Lunched with the juniors and the sec threes.
The sight of the people making kimchi turned me off immediately, yeuchhh.
Water training tomorrow, I so don't want a rerun of last week's body blowing trainings :\
Shopping for hairy lips' presents tomorrow, hohoho :D
I've got some pretty good ideas on what t get yah :)

Anyway, cut my hair short! :D
& my fringe too, the slope kind, haaaaaaah.
Now I need t lose weight D:<
Annnnnnoying please, I want t watch dou niu yao bu yao.
He jun xiang, please and thankyou!
& Mummy flipped through play just now and she said yamapi was cute :D
Yataaaaaaaaaaa! Hello boyf! :D
Sorry, being random here.
Got t change blogskin soon, if I can find nice ones.

Aite,
Sayonara sayonara sayonara.

No comments: