Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm thinking.

Okay, this girl here is seriously bored and in need of destressing.
I've t stay up late t let my subway sandwich get digested and also t do finish the homework due tomorrow.
Like many people, I've been thinking about after O levels.
I've more or less made up my mind where I want t go.

I want t go t either Mjc or Vjc.
Okay, maybe it's quite impossible but yeah.
After jc I want t apply for scholarship t study overseas for mass communications.

Another alternative is that I go t tp, do communication media and get a scholarship t also study overseas for the media studies.

The thing is, I want t be a director or producer :D
I love media a lot, I don't mind working in Mtv or some tv station or be a radiohost.
Cooool shitz.

But the thing is I'm sort of scared of going t a poly, it's reaaaally intimidating t me.
But the courses are so funnnn :D
& my dad doesn't allow me t go poly, with the stupid constant naggings of me getting two t three points. (In his dreams) & that he won't pay for my school fees if I go poly.
& I so cannot lose t my cousins who are apparently in superb jcs :\

So yeah, but jc is most probably my choice cause I think I need a more school-y environment feel.
All I need now is just t get 6 points for L1R5 which makes my life really difficult cause I am having like 16 points now D:
But I believe I can pull through with God supporting me :)
& I believe everyone of my dearest friends can achieve what they want cause God loves them too :D
So I need t work hard, and in the meantime train hard for nationals as well.
I'm so determined t get at least top three in nationals.

Okay, I must nu li dao di, bu neng fang qi.
Everyone must too yeahhhhhhhhh?!
God bless you :)

No comments: