Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Wishlist.

New skinnnnnnnnnnn :D
Turquoise(?) is a nice colour.

Joanne's birthday is coming in 6 days. (9th december)
My birthday's coming in 7 days. (10 december)

Hoho, I pen down (more like type down since it's a computer) my wishlist c:

What I really really want is:
1. Yalun to be my husband. (Boyf also can la huh)
2. Backstage passes to Tang Yu Zhe\ Fahrenheit\ Dong Bang Shin Ki\ Lee Jun Ki's concert.
3. Front row tickets to (refer to number two) concert.
4. Someone whom I can transfer all my fats to.
5. The brazillian slippers from num.
6. Earphones that can fit my mp4.
7. Black slippers.
8. Graphic tees.
9. Fbts of all the colours. (I already have the light blue, black and dark blue ones.)
10. Red or green nike water bottle.
11. Gong zhu xiao mei discs. (The one with Angela Zhang in it.)
12. A treat to Sakae Sushi.
13. Wallet. (Mine is yellowing with age, lol)
14. Digital camera.
15. Sneakers. (My school shoes are too big)
16. Pretty notebooks. (So that I can draw or write stuff in it.)
17. Coloured pens. ( The ones that has two sides: one side is the thin pen, the other is the marker)
18. Black ink pens. ( Makes drawing and writing easier for me)
19. Goggles. (Mine disappeared into thin air please)
20. Adidas\nike shoulder bag. (Something like tote but not tote)
21. Windbreaker.
22. Num's canoeing jersey.
23. Long cross necklace.
24. White pumps.
25. Everyone I know t be happy c:

Allr ight, that's all.
Hahahahah
:D

No comments: