Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Insomatic.


Mummsy and I.

If I recall clearly, mummy made me take this at twelve plus at night.
Tskkk, look at those eyebags of ours :o
Such atroscity(?)
Plus mummy really looks old here, okay I shan't tell her 'cause she'll kill me :\
Anyway, I'm boreddddd.
So lazy t watch hei she ma qi duo, left five more discs t the end of it.
I shall post about it another day, lazy t go upload their photos one by one.
Swimming with shannie this morning :D
& we died halfway, no stamina plus the water was freezing cold.
My front crawl is so hopeless that even if you give me peanuts I can't swim for you.
Haaaaaaaaaah.
I'm qi dai-ing for zhong ji yi jia's part two like now, and I just remembered I have t lag three stacks of discs tomorrow for training.
Oh yes, anyone like wants t watch any discs?
Cause I have a lot (not really), if you want t borrow tag me :D

List of discs\dramas currently:
(Taiwan ou xiang ju)

1. Zhong ji yi ban.
2. Zhong ji yi jia part one.
3. E zuo ju zhi wen.
4. E mo zai sheng bian.
5. Re qing zhong jia.
6. Huan huan ai.
7. Hei she ma qi duo.

(Korean ou xiang ju)

1. Goong S.
2. My girl.
3. My lovely Samsoon.
4. Hello, xiao jie.
5. Zhang na la.
6. Millionaire's first love.

(Japanese ou xiang ju)

1. Nobuta wo produce.

But I guess if you want t borrow some, you've got t queue :D
So yeah, sms or tag me darlings.
:)

No comments: