Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Huan huan ai.

Drama promotion time :D

Huan huan ai
(Why why love.)



Sypnosis:
Tong Jia Di needs a life besides work, paying down family debt, and more work. So her best friend Jiang Xiao Nan sneaks in a “Love” coupon in Jia Di’s raffle box praying that the lucky guy who draws it will sweep Jia Di off her feet. As it so happens, Huo Yan, the compassionate manager Jia Di has secret crush on, is the lucky guy. But, tho' the prince can exchange the coupon for Cinderella’s love, it doesn’t mean he will, especially when his devilish younger brother is determined to exchange his “Master/Angel” coupon for her servitude.

(Ps, taken from dramawiki)


Rainie Yang.
Tong Jia Di
童嘉蒂
She acts as some poor girl, and I think she's preeeetty :D
Hahahaha, she looks tomboy-y in this show though.
& plus I think she's a real cool actress :D


Michelle Chen.
Jiang Xiao Nan
江小南
She's Jia Di's bestf in the show.
& she's super cute I tell you, hahahaha.
Cause she's like super cheerful about stuff.


Mike He.
Huo Da
霍達
He is the second son aka e shao of the Huo coporation.
He's damn mean t Jia Di at first, then when they together the time quite sweet la huh.
Plus he's quite cute when he spikes his hair :D
Haaaaaaaaaaaaah.
But nearing the last part, he got some wilson's disease I think.
Omg, its so saddening laaaaa )':


Kingone.
Huo Yan
霍彥
The eldest son of the Huo coporation.
He doesn't really look like this in the show.
& he looks much much cuter in huan huan ai compared t e mo zai sheng bian.
You should see him when he wears business suit, so cute :D

Oh yes, there's another actress also.
But apparently I cant seem t find her picture, I think she looks a bit like sihui though.
: D

I think if you like e mo zai sheng bian aka devil beside you.
Wo ke yi bao zheng you'll like this show c:
It's less mushy compared t e mo zai sheng bian I guess.
But, be forewarned that the last few episodes is (to me) quite sad, and it made me cry like crap. (I'm sentimental la huh, & the show is shi zai tai gan ren le.)
Thank goodness though it has a happy ending.
If not, I go t taiwan and whack them t death seh.
So, I advise you all t watch yo :D
It's a really sweet and nice show.
I love it, with the exception of the parts that made me cry.
Yi ji bang :D

Tuition in 20 mins.
So sian, I shall come home later t watch Hei Se Ma Qi Duo c:
I think I should like set up some rental shop or something.
Hhahahahah.
I think I'll change my skin soon, yay.

No comments: