Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Macchiato.




Cause baby
Everything is fed up straight from the heart
Tell me what do you do, when it all falls apart
Gotta pick myself up where do I start
Cuz I can't turn to you when it all falls apart


Had 6/8 class gathering yesterday at Tricia's house.
Met up with Rebecca, Serene, Karin and Amelia.
I think we were so dumb, we went into the wrong condo and we're like aye, how come no odd number one.
Then we realised it was wrong condo, so we went out and almost stepped into another wrong condo again :D
It was so scary cause when we were like walking t the bbq pit everyone was like sitting down in a whole big gang and they were staring at us like ohmygosh.
Lol, so we were being antisocial and talked only t ourselves D:
Anw, saw the guys (Marcus, Caleb, Edwin, Daniel, Andre, Zhengyu, Jon, Zixin,Joel) and girls (Cassandra, Tricia, Desiree, Deborah, Patrina)
Oh yes, everyone changed a lot a lot :)
When I went t ask for the food and guess what?
Zhengyu turned t me and asked "Who are you?"
Then Andre said "Connie la"
Then he said "Really ah?"
Eh, oh woweeeeee.
I change so much till no one can recognise mehhhhh.
Never wear spectacles and long hair only what, so difficult t recognise ah?
Lol, okay maybe it was the blue contacts.
Anw, I sort of had fun though it was weird talking t people whom you have not seen for like 3 years?
Hahaha, I don't mind another 6/8 gathering though, maybe the next time I shall be more socialble(?) :D

Training at Bedok Reservoir was nauseating :\
I totally cannot stand that toilet bowl like place.
We waited for half an hour before Mr King came t open the gate cause apparently we must have a coach before opening the gate, dumb reasoning.
Brought Joanne's present and wanted Jerry t hold it, but apparently he was being such a grump-pot and placed it in the shed.
Dry paddled on the steps in the superduper hothothot sun before I realised (or we) that some dumbass monkey tore open the plastic bag containing three of Joanne's presents, one of which is a bottle of banana milk. Not only that, the monkey clawed open the banana milk and it spilt all over in the shed.
The other two stuffs are thank God, intact.
Thanks ah you stupid monkey, I hope someone catches you and crush your skull for your brains :D
Also, the freaking monkey opened Brenda's bag and clawed its way through my hei she ma qi duo outer disc covering and like pulled out Brenda's shirt and yellow towel halfway D:<
You stupid thing, I will throw coconuts the next time I see you :\

Paired up with Veronica and took k2, and did 3x2 and 4x1.
The weather was scorching thankyou v much, and the 1 km mark seemed like a million miles away.
Sorry Veronica, I ran out of strength halfway ):
Oh yes, the third set of 2 km nearly got us killed.
We were paddling in the same lane as the dragonboaters, so Veronica asked me t move t the left.
Strange enough, as I moved t the left, the dragonboat seemed t be moving closer t us when they were suppose t be further away.
I moved t the left somemore and they followed, until a point where they were like one blade away from our boat, and if it was any closer we could have been hit severely by not only one, but a whole row of freaking wooden paddles, which would have left us with bruises or concussions.
Then we were like what the hell, and screamed not too pretty obscenities that I believe people on shore could hear well enough.
And the person teaching them how t dragonboat was like "Sorry ah canoeists that we go so close, so dangerous." Blah blah, something like that.
Hello hello, you almost got us killed you whackos, annoying.
Veronica's butt cramped halfway and my stomach was like strained t the maximum.
Our shoulders, necks, backs, arms and legs (everywhere) hurt like crap when we paddled cause of the continuous land trainings for the past two days. Today's training made it worse by adding more strain.
I strained my stomach muscles so bad that now, I can only sit and I can't straighten myself when I walk. Plus it hurts when I walk, breathe or laugh.
I seriously have no idea how am I suppose t serve for tomorrow's rehersal in church ):

Oh, I'm burnt.
How nice, my face feels tight like it's some stretched balloon.
I want t have cell outing please :D
So jerrold, don't be stupid and faster fly back from your choir trip.
All right, self entertainment time.
I've been itching t do up the inside of my huge photoframe, give me ideas people :D
& I want t study overseas!
Himmyhameehoo :B

No comments: