Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Bus rides?

Singapore seems t be having some sort of freakishly cold weather.
My hands and my feet are like freezing cold.
Anyway,
I exercised way before training started by...

Running back and forth my house the front and back bus stop which was like 100 to 200 metres away.

What the heck man.
At first it was at bedok reservoir so I went t the back bus stop, later it changed to school because of the heavy rain so I went t the front one instead. However, it soon changed back t bedok reservoir cause most sec ones are there so I ran back t the back bus stop again.

I was so right about Jerry's face being able t tell the weather forecast.
As soon as the sky turn black and drizzled, his face stimultaneously turned blacker.
& he shouted at us t get ourselves back t school.
Gee thanks a lot, I wasted lots of bus fare travelling back and forth fyi.

Training was sort of horrendous.
Eight sets of 50 jumping jacks, 45 push-ups, 45 sit-ups and one suicide.
Sit-ups was the killer man :o
I had difficulty in getting up from the awkward position.
Soon afterwards, Jerry apparently realised that he was being evil and decided to cut down the number of push-ups and sit-ups by 10.
Okay whatever, afterwhich Joanne, Cassandra, Qing xiang and I went first and wanted t lunch together.
Unfortunately, mummy called and breathed down my neck on how I am always out, and that I must meet her at the expo for the John Littles sale.

Lunched at the Macau Express at Expo.
The food is nice please :D
Esp the Mango Saga, yummmmy.
Aunty Bel brought Lucas along, and Lucas was so well, tiny :D
Bought lots of stuff, not me mummy though.
Mostly Christmas presents for Aunty Pamela's daughters and Justin, Kelly and Jeremiah.
& I saw Mr Toh Wee Kuang and his wife! :D
Went t look around at the book fair and I saw the book Point Blanc! :D
Alex Rider series please!
But its still so expensive though :\
Bought a new red pencil box which looks kind of cute.
Ohoh and I saw zhiyin :D
She's working at the book fair as a cashier :D
Cooooolz, I want t work too c:
Anw, daddy came t fetch us and we went home. (duh)

Anyway, what I'm about t post now is super vulgar.
Sorry for such colourful and ci yan language, wo ti zhao xiang ni men bao qian.

I'm so pissed all right.
Hello daddy, I know you love me and I love you too.
But please, not whatever the freaking tuition teacher said was helluva true all right.
Okay fine, I didn't do my freaking tuition homework.
But what the f, I wasn't late for morning tuition you asshole.
How many freaking times must I say that huh?
Okay whatever, if you think I'm freaking irresponsible, then why the f would I bother t like study for my f-ing exams huh.
Why the f would I bother t go t school and study like some f shit eh?
Doesn't mean I never do my f tuition homework I don't do school work, there's no link you idiot.
& hello, fyi I've got As for both my maths.
If you helluva don't freaking believe check my report book man, the tuition teacher saying that I got a B is such bullshit.
Omg, I can't believe you chose t believe that ass instead of your own daughter.

And my dear dear fucking maths tuition teacher,
thankyou for the trouble you're causing me because of your freaking mouth.
I love you a lot and hope that I can someday kick you in your face.
And I am so not late for your stupid assholic tuition thankyou, and I do pay attention in your super boring maths class which I loathe a lot.
I don't freaking care whether I do your homework or not, and please I shall emphasize again that I am not a maths idiot like you think I am :)
I apparently have brains and EQ, not like you only having IQ with zero EQ.
I only have ten more months left before I can kiss your shit maths tuition goodbye.
I suggest that you buy a humongous zipper t zip your fucking mouth since you can't stop complaining, and dui bu qi, ruo guo ni dui wo you chou hen wo zhen de shi bang bu liao ni yin wei wo hen ni bi jiao duo.
& 3V\4V is not a lousy class thankyou, I've no need for you t insult my class or my friends.
You're not so smart yourself okay, and again I shall say that we are not as dumb as you think.
So please la all right, spare me from your fucking nonsense.
You lead your miserable life and I lead my happy one.
Wo men zi zhou zi ji de lu, xie xie ni.

It makes me so pissed and annoyed.
Gosh, I really want t pelt him with freaking tomatoes :\
Whatever, land training tomorrow and I'm dead tired.
The weather's crankily weird, the weather report says that it might rain tomorrow morning and afternoon.
Plus there's a 6/8 gathering tomorrow.
Oh man, it's going t be so weird D:
I want my son's chinese name t be xia yu :D
Random random, bye world.

No comments: