Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Heroes.

I'm so unflexible now :o
I feel like bending backwards but I can't.
It makes me so sad ):

Hoho, anyway mummy borrowed heroes' dvd part discs one and two.
Mamamiaaaaaaa, I love the show :D
I know I'm a little late, but hey, I don't like t follow tv series.
I'd rather watch it at my own all right.


I like the cheerleader, Claire, a lot :D
I think her powers are super coooool, she can like self heal! :D
Ohmygosh, I love the part when she was on the autopsy table and after that pulled out the branch from her skull and cut her up t find out the reason for her 'death'.
Afterwhich she then became conscious and realised that her ribs were exposed and then she pulled her skin together again.
Ohmygosh, so coooooool! :D

Plus I think the Japanese guy is really adorable :D
His actions are so cute, like the 'Hello New York'
Ohmygosh, I also like the way he can bend space and time, and teleport just like that :D
I wish I had super powers.
I want t be able t move stuff w my mind like Jean Grey :D
Holaaaaaaa, so cool! c:
Back t reality, I've got t be able t walk straight now :o
Toodles, hah.

No comments: