Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Fold for the gold.



HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY JOANNE! :D (Girl on the left)
May you age with grace, and hoooray, you can get your ic already! :D
& enjoy yourself at genting and cameron highlands c:
Your present shall be given when you coem back :D

All right, Ministry emphasis week today so served for 3pm.
The drama was hilarious(?) :D
Especially the 2D car, Hahaha.
Afterwhich we went t parkway t shop.
Bought lots of stuff, and I realised if I buttoned up the shirt I got I'd look like kyle patrick :D
Hahahaha, that got me into fits of laughter :D
Oh and I've got three more sets of new discs yo.
One of which has yamapi(boyf) acting in it :)
& plus I'll be saving up for zhuan jiao yu dao ai plus the part two of zhong ji yi jia.
Thankyou dearest mummsy :D
& daddy is being so retarded, he keeps asking me what I will get for his birthday.
So I told him I would pluck him a leaf from the tree and give it t him as a bookmark :D
Save the leaf! :D
Okay, I'm being lame.
Warghhhhh, I need t like slim down my thighhhhhhs ):
Fat thighs, fatness personified :\
Lose weight Connnnnnie, before you burst with fatness :o
Okay, love everyone.
:D

No comments: