Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy birthday t me :D

THANKYOU ALL YOU LOVELY DARLINGS! :D

For all the lovely wishes and spammings at twelve midnight :D
For the cell card :D
For the countdowns on msn :D
For the newspaper wrapped present from :D
For the surprise birthday cake and the moomoo presents :D
For the moomoo bolster :D
For the chocolates and the shiny wrapper :D
For the strawberry milk and the moomoo cheese :D
For everything you all have done for me :D

I feel superdeeduper loved t the max yahhhhhhh :D

LOVE YOU ALL DEEP DEEP! :D

I feel so blessed, yayyyy!
I really love you all deep deep :D
Reaaaaallllllly c:

& thankyou dearest mummy for the sakae buffet thingy :D
Love you truckloads! :D

Okay, I love everyone!
& God blessie you :D

No comments: