Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, November 4, 2007




Dong bang Shin Ki.
My favourite korean band plus they're my boyfs.
Haaaaaaaaah :D
I haven't forgotten them okay.
They're still zomgggggg cutezzzzzzzz :D
Hahahahha!

Guess what?
My pimples are popping out D:
Omg, its such an ugly sight.
Not that I'm pretty but still, hello pimples are such a nuisance.
Maybe its beckoning that my period is like so coming.
Argh, annoyingggggggggggg.

& the tuition teacher makes me so pissed, with capitals P-I-S-S-E-D.
He complained t my daddy that I didn't do my E.maths homework and my A.maths homework?
Like hello?
Do you want me t knock like a lot of sense into your brains?
I could bang your head on the wall for you free of charge.
E.maths tuition started on Thursday, and the next tuition is like on next Friday.
Like hello you ass, don't you know I need not do my work so early one.
And the next tuition is so long after that, so what's your stupid problem?
And I just had A.maths tuition today you bodoh, you were the one who tutored me right.
How can I like never do homework that wasn't given before?
Zomg, like weirdo D:
I think you need some brain therapy.
Tsktsk,
poor thing, not.
And do stop telling me which maths I'm better at cause I'm perfectly clear of it myself without you insisting that my E.maths is better than my A.maths cause its the other way round ding dong.
I'm so not happy now.

There's O level chem spa tomorrow.
What a joyyyyyyyyy.
:\
Calculations and key sources of errors are rubbish ):
I'm scareddddd.
Oh and I can say byebye t entering any jc alr.
I think Mjc is like uping their standards?
From 12 points cut t 9 points.
Oh right, you think I'll get that high?!
Whatever.
I think I can tell the weather forecast by looking at Jerry's face.
And I think it'll be very stormy tomorrow.

Tell me what to do Lord God
Tell me what you want in my life

No comments: