Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, November 5, 2007


Petanque international.

Dug up some pretty 'old' pictures of all of us :D
Cool huh, I'll travel around the world someday.
See God's beautiful creation.

I want a cameraaaaaaaaaa.
Desperately need one, to take artistic photos c:
Oh yes, I'm growing faaaaaat.
):
Okay whatever, lose those fats please!
& pimples are a dread.
dhjvbhsdvnsbvbvmnfbvfnbmg
D:<

Chemistry Spa is like so overrrrrrrr :D
Hallelujah!
I just pray that my titration results are accurate.
Physics Spa tomorrow, omg.
I must pass with flying coloursssss.

Training at macritchie.
Like finally after a million years :D
Was qiang po into taking k1, and btw my balance is a cmi.
I'm quite pleased with myself all right.
I put in close t about 90% of my effort which is quite impossible (to me) in a stinking k1.
Capped like halfway and my knees were maddo.
It took 3 boats t save me.
(It proves my heaviness and fatness.)
I couldn't kick t move myself for peanuts.
Hahahahaha.

I just realised I've been sososo hungry these few days.
Maybe thats why I've grown fatter.
Annoying annoying.

Laoma's notes for us on Sunday :D


♥ Expressions of love

I love you because ..

1) You love me.

2) I want you t love me.

3) You once showed love t me.

4) You're attractive.

5) You agree with me.

6) The bible tells me so.

No comments: