Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy birthday.



HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY ANDRA! :D
May you grow old with ease please :D
Hohoho.
And continue being mad :D
HAPPY HALLOWEEN-Y! :D
Later in the night the ghouls will haunt you.
Woooooooo.

Training was fefifofum D:
Was made t run 5 Bedok big rounds.
Tsktsk, boy was I slow.
Worse than a tortise, so you get the idea.
Man, I reaaaaally should keep my temper at bay :\
Sorry everyone for being such an ass.
Sooorrrrryyyyyyyy.
I think I should like go get more self control, my old habit of flaring up is back ):
Sorry everybody. (x 54354354345353532)
Dinnered with Joanne and Andra before bus-ing home.

Zomg, Social Studies is so baaaaaaaa black sheep please.
Hola amigoes!
I finally got a new set of earphones.
I tell you okay, if this set spoils again,
I will whack the person's head.

Okay whatever.
I wanna learn electric guitar and play like Kyle Patrick! :D
Or the drums!
Yummmy yumyum.

:D

No comments: