Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Japanese dramas.

EXAMS ARE OVER.


Okay, I know I'm a little late la okay.
Just came back from swimming and I'm so out of touch ):
Boohooooo, I cant swim fast at all.
Wlwlwl, must be too fat alr laaaaaaa :\
Tsk.
Okay pasir ris park yesterday was ruined by the stupid heavy storm.
But okay la, hahahah.
It was still fun planning for the canoeing camp :D
Hohoho, they better watch out.
Myocardioinfauction.
Even though exams are over, it feels so surreal.
And its so booooooring and time passes so slowly.
I had t resort t playing my brother's gameboy last night.
Hahahha, in the end I got fed up cause I couldnt get chicken little t jump so I decided t watch tv.
Out of taiwanese dramas t watch, I resorted t watching japanese ones.
Aye, not bad la japanese dramas.
Esp Nobuta wo Produce. (The makeover)
You know why?
Cause got Yamapi yahhhhhhhhhhh! :D


Nobuta wo Produce.



Tomohisa Yamashita :D
Yamapi yamapi.
So cute right?
Just that now his hair is brownnnnn :D
& he's suppose t be a lil dumb in the show.
Damn cute please c:



Kazuya Kamenashi.
The band member of Kat-tun.
Plays the zhui shou huan ying person in the show.



Horikita Maki.
The actress who plays the role of an ugly and self confidence-less girl-.-
So preeeety right :D


Nakajima Yuto! :D
Hahaha, he acts as Kazuya's younger brother in the show :D
So adorableeeee, I feel like pinching his cheeks!
& he's like a singer also when he is only fourteen D:
Wth, when we were fourteen we had t study, tsk.
The unfairness of this world.

So I advise you t watch this show even though the english subtitles are broken beyond belief.
But its still a nice show okay! :D
Great, I shall get my havannias laterrrrr.
Hohoho :D

No comments: