Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Zhong jian.


Don't mess with the firewomen.
Hohoho.

I've got my white havannias yo.
:D
Super happy.

Word of advice:
The guys at cineleisure's num are superrrr cute :D

Hahaha, really la okay.
Then got the tuky tuky thing, so teeny weeny.
Tskkkk.
Ahwell, I'm going t get the Brazillian whatever v soon c:
Just need t save a little bit more $$$$ :D
And I'm going t drag daddy t buy my duffel baggy-o! :D
Happy kid happy kid.
Sadly, O levels are like in like 11 months ):
Emjaycee please!

Okay whatever.

I tell you okay, I so dislike discriminations.
You say out\laugh at someone's race maybe that I'll get pissed but not so.
But, I totally dislike people who do horrible things t a person just because theyre of another race.

For example,
yesterday, I went shopping w derek and jonathan at orchard.
Then when we wanted t go back already, we were walking along the streets.
I saw three t four angmo boys around 13 t 14 years old, then they were gathered at a corner laughing at something.
Then I saw this boy like going forward taking picture\video, either one and he kept laughing.
Then the two ladies in front of me started giggling.
So, I got curious and tried t see what happened.
Guess what?
A tall, thin middle aged China lady who was walking with her husband and her
young son, had a pad stuck onto her back on her hair.
And the stupid angmo boy kept videoing and laughing.
And a lady quickly like went forward t cover the camera and another went t tell the China lady about it.

Myocardioinfarction please you whopping assholes D:<
You can go jump down a building for all I care.
Do you really think its funny?
Ohmygosh, go fly kite please.

Whatever, so annoying.

Anyway, I was part of the worship team for cell today! :D
Although the songs a little messy, but I guess it was still okay.
As long as it glorifies the Lord :D
Did cam two for speedlight today, it has been a looong time since I did it.
It was kinda shiok cause cam two has a nicer screen, but the fish eye lens give me a headache :\ Banban-ed w the guys and serene and bbt-ed! :D
All right, gonna change my skin.

Oohh This is an S.O.S.
Don't wanna second guess,
This is the bottom line
It's you
I gave my all for you, now my heart's in two
And I can't find the other half
It's like I'm walking on broken glass,
better believe I bled

It's a call I'll never get


No comments: