Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bye bye physics.

YABADABADOOOOO :D
Myocardioinfauctionly physics is over yo.

*prances happily around the house

HAHHAHA.
Tomorrow's the last paper and I'd be free :D

Yoyo shuaige with the bowl haircut.
Ohmygosh, youre so uniquexzx w0rrHxZx.
Hahahaha!
What the heck, we should have said bye!
Hahahaha, the three scenarios on peiyin's blog.
HAHAHA, I can roll on the floor and die laughing now.
True, we should've said byeeee, muacks and proceed t vomit on his oh so handsome face.
Okay, not that I'm so pretty or whatever.
But hey, I dont mind if youre so pretty\handsome\cute and you insult us.
But please, youre so ....
You make me downright speechless you assssssss D:
You and your pr3ttixzx bowlcut hair, dont make me laugh.
Three gay shit, and two freaking ah lians.
Ewwwww, get a life.
We're girls who can talk, not as if you people didnt :\
Myocardioinfauction.
Go fly your bowl styled kite please :D

Okay w/e.
Later I get bashed up by the pr3tty shitTxzx w0rhxzx.
*Rolls eyes.

No comments: