Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007


You make me feel like this - D:
Ah crap shit, you didnt even say Hi ):
Training was heyho merryso.
Ran 20 rounds in school without stopping with Andra c:
Hiphip hurray for C.Ho!
Subway-ed and I think I'm having indigestion.
Okay whatever lah.
Jonathan's a nice soul t lend me Anthony Horowithz(?) Alex Rider books.
It's damn addictive please, like so action packed.
Holaholaholaaaaaa, so nice :D
& I want t watch the show please!
I think I saw the snapshots on starhub tv mobile on the bus.
And plus the guy acting is hot ;D
& he's going t lend me another series by Anthony Horowithz(?)
Thankyou nice person, but as you know I'm nicer :)
My studies are failing me.
Go bang and crash your head Connie.H
D:<

No comments: