Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Kay Four.

Heehawwwwww.
Yesterday's training was the happiest training in my entire three years in canoeing c:
Kay Four was honalulu-ly fun.
The boat was superdeeduper long and heavy, and I nearly broke my back trying t carry the middle part.
Hazel, Vino, Joanne and I went high and started screaming at everyone t jiayou.
Poor Joanne was having a hard time trying t tell us what t do cause we couldnt hear a word she said and Vino kept grumbling that she can't hear a single thing.
Hahaha, it was so difficult t paddle cause the boat was super heavy la.
But, it feels so at home in a Kay Four :D
Like this is home truly
Roflmao, then like when we brought the boat up, Mr Iskandar helped us t carry the boat higher, then Vino was like Ahh! cause she couldnt reach the boat.
Then she kept jumping and jumping trying t reach it.
Hhahaha, then Hazel and I felt the boat was being too heavy so we put our heads into the boat.
Thus we looked like headless people and jOanne kept laughing.
Okay, homework time ):
Connie. H has shitloads of homework.
Boohoooo )':
I hope I'd be able t take Kay Four again next training.
But I doubt so, ah well.
Lol, I want t try Kay Four Nelo and Aks next :D

BYEBYE SLAPEROOS :D

No comments: