Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fights.

HOT TOPIC!
Okay, not so hot now.

There was this fight in school in the morning.
& Yiinshin, Divya, Vino and I were sort of lucky t catch it in action.
Apparently there was this Punggol secondary guy,
who was like walking around in our school for dont know what reason.
Then Mr Sara, Mr Cuthbert and Mr Ho were like trying t apprehend him.
But he was super violent, and started hitting them.
Then like Mr Cuthbert caught him in a grip but he broke off
& I heard he pushed Mr Cuthbert down?
From the place where we were, we saw Mr Ho like punching back or something.
It got really violent and scary then it took the three teachers t pin him down.
And Zuhairi said that they made a police report and the police came after that.

Oh and before school even started, the whole school knew about what happened.
Roflmao, this shows that word spreads fast in Temasek.
Hhahahha :D
Mdm Sabina's going t treat Zul, XueF, Vino and I t Hairspray! c:
Hohoho, Amanda Bynes please! ;D
I love her cause she's like super funny plus she's really pretty!

Okay whatever.
I'm stressed shit about everything :\
Ranging from teachers' day frames to physics spa to homework to the eoys nearing.
Like what the heck, white hair's sprouting out of my head!
UJEFHHJDSFHH.

Into your hands,
I commit again.

No comments: