Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, August 5, 2007

With love or not.

I'm quite addicted t zhen jia zhu li ye.
Haaaah, okay shit.
I havent finished studying lit ):
Connieho, you deserve t be kicked, punched and slapped.
Speedlight and Patrina's back :D
Cell outing on wed night t thurs afternoon.
Funfunfun.
The last time I heard they were at laopa's house, they caught rats and burnt stuff and danced around it.
Hahahha, so funny lah!
Okay, two more chapters for lit.
Screw it luhhhhhh D:<
I wish I am thinner ):
Oh yah, mummy gave me $100 for shopping! :D
But I dont think its enough t buy everything I want.
So I shall cont saving till I have enough money.
Okay shit, I'm gg t die for lit.
Bye.

I saw you and you smiled :D

No comments: