Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Fun stuffzxz.

OMG, I DIDNT BLOG FOR LIKE SIX DAYS :@
Have been busy, lazy and sleepy t blog.
Long post so yah.

8th August 2007
National Day Eve and school was half day.
Had the telematch thingy and our class didnt win, sadly.
Performance was the singing comp thing and it was entertaining, quite entertaining.
Geog retest was cold and my nose kept running away :\
Bedok food centred w Joanne, Vino and Divya and library-ed t do the scrapbook.
Hahha, we had t do research, it was kinda fun though.
Rushed home and packed and had t meet Jolynn and Pat cause I was late.
Jo's daddy fetched us t giant t meet laoma and the rest.
Everyone was there like dumping all the food into the trolley, and they played colliding trolleys where one part jerrold fell into the trolley with all the chips.
Okay, so after that we bus-ed t somewhere near LQ's house and we had t walk like so long and it was alr dark.
Ohoh, Jo and I realised we were kindergarten classmates! :D
So coolxz right?! It's like 9 years then we realised it, omg hahahahah :D

Okay, laopa's house is like some kinda huge chalet? It's like so nice, and huge with a swing laaaa.
The guys were being dumb with their yesah babeh, apparently youre suppose t join the yes and the ah tgt -.- Spagetti was ummm, retarded? Sheryl and laoma were the cooks and ohmygosh, it was so retarded. Sher burnt the garlic till it was black and the way she fried stuff was like sweeping the floor. Teeheeheee :D
Then the white spagetti sauce was like soup cause sher poured too much water into the wok. Hhahaa, then Nic was like Ohmygosh, confirm kena food poisoning one.
Bbq was fun, and Leon kept boasting abt his ohsogood bbq skills.
Serene intro-ed us t cancerous sausages which were lumpy and burnt, lol :D
I cooked the prawns okay, they smelled nice and tasted nice I think.
People emo-ed while I stoned watching tv and playing taiti.

Had sharing on Unity :D It was funny and cool, you know like so quiet and stuff :) Experimented w the orange and it nearly hit laopa's head, lol. P and W was peaceful laaaa, mainly cause it was like near 12am? And my voice was sexy please, I couldnt talk or sing ): And laopa said I was turning into a guy cause I was voice breaking, Hmpfffff.
Then around 12 plus am we went t the playground t play. Leon and Nic were mad, they ran around and stuff, and we decided t play police and thief.
Haaaah, thats when running 6km during trngs and other days come in :D
Then they tried t see how many people could fit onto a seesaw and stuff.
& Jo and I played it after they got off, lol :D

Went back around 1 plus? Then I took shower after serene did and watched them play cheat, then played taiti and watch the guys play their ps2. Was so zzzz, and I was stoning. Then like suddenly got this guy come in, and said Hi kids, then walked past us, I was like ??, who the heck is he. Well, it turned out t be laopa's older brother who doesnt look like him at all :D
Okay, so I kapok-ed the whole bed t myself was suppose t share w sher but she was trying t be nice and let me sleep there by myself instead.

9th August
Woke up and it was like 10? Lol, breakfast w bread and chocolate and cake :D
Sat on the swing and talked and ate twisties(?).
Wanted t play captain's ball but it was raining.
After that, watched Sky High and bus-ed home w serene and laoma.
I was super tiredddddd, slept through till the next day.

10th August
Harry Potter and Order of Phoenix with Peiyin :D
The show is like superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nicenicenicenice t the max please!
Malfroy is like so cute and Hermoine(?) is like so pretty lur :D
Anw, I'm still sad that Cedric died okay )':
Oh and Py and I kept scolding the Dolores Umbridge like wth she's a stinky pants :\
& her smile is like so creepy, like some kinda weird doll.
Yucks D:
Happy Pooter is like nice la, like yayyyyy :D
Met Andra after that and went t Parkway t shop.
Yah right, didnt buy anything at all cause there wasnt anything nice ):
Bus-ed back t century square and look look see see.
Then bus-ed home.

FWARGH, I THINK I GREW FATTER ):
F SHIT LAAAAAAAH.
Like omg cry.
W/e, I'm going t run on monday please.
Hmpfffffff D:
Hols arent like hols, I'm like suppose t study for the many tests coming :\
jxsahxshchssanbs D:<

I want t see you smile at me c:

No comments: