Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, August 3, 2007

Hero or Heroine.



I'm going t fall alseep any moment now.
Physics was tiring.
I was copying down notes when I just fell asleep like that.
Then I woke up with a jolt and like wanted t cont to copy the notes.
Then I realised that after a few words of what was on the board, there was actually chinese words written too.
Unbelieveable Connie, writing chinese words while you're half asleep.
Be yourself day this year is so :\
Red and white, so patriotic.
Red fbts please, Hazel, Joanne and I are deciding to wear the BFC tee and white shorts.
Haaaaaah :D
Oh, and time passes really fast.
I'm already like in sec three.
I could remember when I was like in sec one and I was like "Omg, I don't think I'll be able t survive in upper sec."
But now, I'm dying pretty well in sec three.
And sec three's going to end in about 3 more months?
The year's going to end in 4 months.
& next year I'll be having O's.
Lol, time really flies.
Okay, got sudden urge t watch cheetah girls 2.

No comments: