Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Silver Train.

Hoho, I still remember primary school's syf song.


I am a silver train.
Zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom.
Okay hahaha cute huh.
I love Jupjup and Gusgus from Cinderella :D
Esp Jupjup always singing
Cinderelly cinderelly
Hahahha, adorable please! I want a talking mouse :D
Okay enough about these kind of stuff.
I was angry, pissed, stressed this morning.
Lack of sleep plus the work overload.
Jerry was so pissed today cause got so little people turn up for training :\
Did lots of stuff and ten suicides after we did weights and pt.
And best ah, after that we did some leg thing which hurt like hellojello D:
Then Jerry like scolded us for like keep asking him t come training today when so little people turned up, but we're nice people and sprang him a surprise anyway.

HAPPY COACHES' DAY AUNTY! :D

Gave him like 18 munchy doughnuts, a card and a sheep (baaaaa).
Surprised not aunty?
Hahhaha, and his new shoes are heyho whiteo :D
I got the privilege t step on it.
Yesahbaby!
Hahahha,okay shit.
Social studies by tomorrow and I am not half done :\
Mr Teo's photoframe = empty.
Shit lah Connie.H

Stress level : 57545245212323233212545455225422 D:

No comments: