Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Fly a kite.

31 August





















HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY! :D
Teachers' Day celebration > Vivocity > Ratatouilie(?) > Home
Lazy t input details go read Hazel or Joanne's blog please c:

1 September
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY DILLON! :D


Haaaah, happy growing old :D
Keesiang in same e maths tuition, hoho.
Watched re qing zhong jia till disc nine :D
& the hongkong show bai something, so nice!
HAHAHAH :D

2 September
HAPPY EARLY 20TH BIRTHDAY CHINAMAN! :D


May you grow old with grace :D
Did lyrics for speedlight, hohum.
I want cell every week!
& Thank God for my results.
Hallelujahhhhhhh! <3
Shall go find Stormbreaker tomorrow.
Hhahahah :D
Yipeedodododo.
I need t lose fats.
Oh, and my future boyf has t have at least a pair of havannias :D
& I shall do my f-ing homework now.
WARGH, t hell w homework :\

We sing glory
We sing glory t the King.

No comments: