Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Pandora's box.

OH SHIT.
I dont know how t do english compre :\
Gym training was weights and I thought we were running to east coast, got me excited for nothing, pfffth.

I CAN DO THE 20 KG THINGAMMY :D
The one hand that presses against the chair thingy.
I CAN DO BENCH PRESS 60 TO 70 KG :D
I CAN DO THE PULL DOWN THINGY W HAND NINETY DEGREE 60 TO 65KG :D

YAYYYY, Connie's a happyhappyhappy kiddodido c:
Deviantart is accessible on Connie's computer once again!
*dances around
I'm so going t cry tomorrow if I fail my social studies test ):
I'll cry till my eyeballs drop out.

Oh crapola, I need t do the ten things thingammy.



Whispers "Hello, I miss you quite terribly"

No comments: