Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fangeroo.

I PASSED SOCIAL STUDIES!

Hallelujahhhhhhhhhhh!
Yay, thankyou God for blessing me with the marks c:
I shan't cry my eyeballs out now.
Oh shooooot, ox-bow lake and meanders for geography.
I am half way done for meanders only :\
Lots more t go
Plus I havent practiced A maths quadratic equations yet ):
Ohmygosh Connie, you suck lahhh.
Okay deviantart deserves t be slapped left right up down.
I can't access it on my computer now D:<
jhscdsmncsdmdnbvdnwjkhjwje!
And please, don't ever eat guava before you run.
It doesn't get digested and it gets stuck somewhere.
I nearly died running just two rounds w the stuck guava in my stomach.
Pooey :\

I think his smile is djfhfnbandncwqmefmne nice :D
Hoho, he's my bestf's bestf, so naturally my bestf.
TeeHeeeee ;B





Shit, el draft.
Oh crapolaaaaaaaa D:

No comments: