Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Femewhoohoo.



PHYSICS GAME LESSON WAS RETARDED :D
It was so gay all right.
Vino, Jen and I were like talking crap and rubbish la.
Conversation was crapola.

Connie: Eh, that striped shirt guy from what country huh? His accent is so thick.

Jen: (Not answering my question) That guy ah, he cute right? You find him cute too?

Connie: I not talking about cute or not.

Vino: Aye, you all saying what who huh?

Jen: Connie talking about the striped shirt guy.

Connie: His accent so thick, where he come from?

Jen: Vino say from Macau(?) hahahaha.

Vino: Aye don't think rubbish la, maybe from hongkong?

Jen: But Hongkong people el v terrible one.

Vino: Good point, maybe he char kway teow born in HK then later move t some other place?

Connie: Right..

Vino: Like rmbr that time the angmo not so angmo alive teacher?

Connie: Hahahahha, why?

Vino: Ohmygosh, his accent is like char kway teow-ed mix Singapore, American and Brit accent, char kway teowwww. Hhahahaha. And he kept pulling up his shorts rmbr? Then keep stuffing his shirt in.

(Vino, Jen and Connie bursts out laughing)

Ps we were speaking quite loud.

Jen: Eh Connie, vino and I agree that the stripe shirt guy is cute, cutest among the rest of the ahemahem so not cute people.

Connie: Ohmygosh, hahahahaha. *shakes head

Jen: Really! Right vino right?

Vino: Yah, he's quite cute what right..

Connie: Mmm yesyes.

Jen: Ohmygosh, we sound like those stupid girls at the beach watching and talking about cute guys.

Vino: I'm not stupid lor.

Connie: Not stupid girls at the beach, stupid girls at the lab.

Vino: Heyyyyy, I'm not stupid! If I am you two are also lor.

Connie: Not saying you lah!

Jen: Eh, you all know got microphone not.

Connie and Vino: Huh?!

Jen: There lor, *points t some black flat thing on the table.

Connie: Sure or not. *Picked up and the tape said "microphone for digital camcorders"

Vino, Connie, Jen: OHMYGOSH SHIT.

Ohmygosh la okay!
Its like the microphone was right inf ront of us please!
& the guy filming us looked at us and laughed and the guy with the striped shirt also laughed la!
Ohmygosh, thank God I didnt say anything much :D
So embarrassing dont know where t hide my face.
Hahahhahaa.

No comments: