Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hookups or breakups.

HOLAAAAAAAAA.
I'm like back after a kazillon days away from the computer c:
Oh yah, it seems t me that I'm a slow VERY SLOW person indeedy.
Everyone seems t be popping out a boyf out of nowhere.
Hahahaha, * and * are so cute together :D
They look sorta alike you see, so cute so cute.
And I found out ...
Lol, damn gg sia.
Good for you :)
Man, scarcely I'm the only one left without a boyf.
Eh, don't ps me for your boyfs ah people!
Oh yah,
ANDRA AND I RESERVED ZHONG JI YI JIA'S OST LAHHHH! :D
*squeals
My boyf/bestf!
I shall ask daddy for $10 t buy Play magazine, as if he'd give it t me):
Boohoo, I wish I could be some media person in Taiwan.
Anyway, MANDY'S SO CUTE :D

BILLY & MANDY.
So cute ahhhh, she's as mad as me.
YAY MANDY :D
We shall go get more umbrellas t poke derek when he comes after us w chopper :D
Hahahahha!

Okay, Connie. H's a busy woman.
Toodles.

No comments: