Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bestfs hahhhhh <3



Bestfriendddddddddddd <3
Hothothothothottt :D
*does flapping hand action
Haaaaah, my eyecandy la c:
I've got t learn korean asap :D
Mummy bought two more sets of discs.
I'm a happy happy kiddo laaaaah.
And one show has Yamapi acting, and mummy says he's cute too!
Yayyyy :D
Oh yah, the guys are so what lah.
They say I put fake eyelashes and mascara.
Say my eyelashes aren't real.
Like so dsjchdsvdsnvnvbz please, and when we were taking the lift, they were like wa connie you so heavy ah.
Aye, like wtf lah okay.
I know I'm not skinny, I know I am humungous compared t the rest of the girls.
Like fine, no need t rub it in right?
I also wanna be light and thin lah okay.
You think I want t be this huge?
I want t be slim like everyone too okay.
So idiotic at sleepover also like that, so I am not your typical pretty and slim girl.
Oh whatever.
Basket sia, go fly kite lah D:<



Bestf has a lovely voice :]

No comments: