Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Temporary skin?

Temporary skin?
I can't any nice ones ):
Tuition-ing later and I've t like study for chinese and chemistry.
Life's such a bore.
Sorry cannot make it for your races t support you all today.
Cause my mum say I must go tuition :\
Screw tuition laaaa D:
I want t be deejay!
Hahaha, I think it is superby-ly coolxzx.
Cause I am watching nickolodeon's big help w the two deejays and the office is so cool!
I want I want I want!
I want t control the sound system thingammys, they're so nice.
And I dont think I cans erve tomorrow.
Or maybe I can if I rush like maddo after that.
I want t serve!
& laoma's treating tmr.
Boohooooooooo )':
Okay whatever, I have t train super ultra hard for next year t smack their shiaaat asses :)
So, I shall now go crack my brains now.
Byebyebyebye.

No comments: