Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tarahrahboomdeaye.



Never say goodbye
Mario and Nesty.

You'll never say goodbye.

Sorry, I am in love with this song <3

Okay recount from yesterday.

Saturday
Went shopping w mummy at the last minute and rushed t meet sheryl for ms.
Dinner-ed w sheryl, tiffany ong and jerome.
Tiffany's pretty, haaaah.
Okay, then supper-ed at macs.
Gosh, I got tummyache after eating macs :\

Sunday
Had race today and it was retarded please! :D
Hahahha, I go there t get thrashed only.
Heats I heng heng got 5th and got into semis cause this acjc girl capped.
Semis got last la, duh.
I so lousy of course.
Vino was gooood as usual.
It was a waste that she and joanne the k2 race cher wants them t withdraw :\
If not sure can win one lor!
Haiyo, I think I'm quite useless in k2 and k1.
Ahwell, I lead a sad life.
Cabbed down t speedlight and I made it!
It was the end of the heros' series ):
I suddenly want t watch superman.
Hmmm, hahaha.
Laoma treated us lunch, thankyou! :D
Okay I got locked out of my house okay just because I didnt have keys.
Stupid la, wl.
Studied chapter 14 while waiting.
Hhahaha.
Eh shiaaaaat, got t do work now.
I want t watch my girl again.
Tsk, tempting.
Oh yah, someone please please get me a pair of white havannias and cargo pants!
Plus I want huge sports duffel bag!
So faster faster dig out your cash and buy stuff for me!

No comments: