Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Computer-y's back.

Hi I am back.
My stupid CPU was sent off for brainwashing for rubbish knows how long :\
& I'm not in the mood these few days.
So much homework and there's so much tests.
1) It's killing me.
2) It's pissing me.
3) It's boring me.

I am such a not happy kid.
Tmr and sunday there are races and Idk if I can make it.
Stupid tuition gets in the way again.
Fwarghhhhh ):
Watched shou zu and it made me happy again :D
I want t watch teevee, I am so deprived.
Hahahahah.
Oh yah, aunty looks funny when he wears long sleeve and pants.

Haaaah, we're taller.
Nannynannypoopoo!
Roflmao, I am being insane.
And poor miah's sick ):
Went t the old folks' home yesterday.
And I really thank God everyone went well :)
Played games and interacted w them.
& I only know three words of hokkien: Jia pa boi? (Eat alr?)
Wl, I felt damn shibai-ed ):
Okay whatever.
Homework time.
Byebyebye :D
Ps. Hi, I am not dieting cause I cannot tahan not eating.
So, don't think that I am starving myself cause I can't bear to.

No comments: