Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cold.

I got a new notebook from artbox :)

I especially love the cover that says 'Live the life that you want'

& weirdly, It got me thinking about everything random, especially my latest hype with f(x).
It's terrible I know, that I'm actually obsessing over a girl group.
For once in my life, I became really afraid (apart from certain dreams and revelations I had) that I was gonna swing both ways.

I was terribly scared and I prayed really hard.
I was spending too much time in worldly things, and getting too distracted.
It made me vulnerable to so many wrong influences.

That got me thinking, and yes I know now.

I love f(x) and there's no surprise there.
Amber's my favourite member, and I do not have a girl crush on her.
It's not self denial cause it's the truth.

She's just one of those really charismatic people that you get attracted to.
& that, I admit, she looks like a real pretty boy.

So, I'm the straightest person ever.

& I still like pretty boys! :D

No comments: