Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Chicken mama shizzle.

Jae Beom's leaving thanks to people who're just plain petty about something he wrote on his myspace about Korea 4 years ago.

Oh my goodness manz, it was FOUR YEARS AGO.
Can't you understand how lonely and devastating it is going to a foreign country alone? Not only that, you'll be stuck there for like almost the rest of your life, and worst, you have no friends, no family and you can't even speak the language!

OF COURSE YOU'LL HATE YOUR LIFE IN THAT COUNTRY.

Won't you?

& he has already apologised and is damn freaking remorseful and reflective of what he has done, give him a break would you?

HE'S NOT EATING FOR GOODNESS SAKE.

HAVE A BLOODY HEART!

Oh hell, is that what education teaches you? My as well not go to school at all.

As much as I love Korea, I really think they're going too far.
Forgive and forget people.

IT WAS FOUR YEARS AGO.

If you're so free since you like to dig up past mistakes, why don't you put your free time into doing something more meaningful and productive like doing charity work and give back to the community instead of raising such an unnecessary ruckus and create big hoohahs about things that happened who knows how long ago.

I'm praying that JYP will come up with some solutions to bring Jay back.

2PM is a 7 people group.
Eliminating one is like eliminating all you morons.

I'm not a huge fan, but I still love them and I love Jay cause he's awesome and he's really cute, funny and sweet.

So sign the bloody petition to bring him back!
It needs 10,000!


Dear Jay,
I wish you well as you leave for Seattle.
As much as you are not going to read this, I pray that you'll recover and JYP will totally come up with a huge ass idea to get you back cause you are 2PM's leader and will forever be.

JaeBeom hwaiting!

Saranghae <3


& anti-fans, I believe K Hottest will pwnz you all!

No comments: