Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Random.

Ok, don't ask me why I keep on changing the images.
I currently have a fetish for picnik and photoshop, lollll.

You've got to admit, the edited photos are nice right!
Teeheehee :D

Speedlight was awesome, I wish I can like stay in the sanctuary forever.
& I want to join the camp committee! But I don't know if I can even make it ):
Plus I'm an anti social kid ._. Which makes matters even worse, yeeeesh.
Plus Sheryl and I need more dresses! (screams)

Econs tutorial, maths notes for belated maths test, literature chapters 1-20 plus many others which I can't remember :\
I've lost all motivation to study, I can't concentrate for more than half an hour now :\
Shit la, someone smack me please and thank you.
I need some kind of wake up call manzzzz.

K, I love you all.
I feel like sleeping, good day.

No comments: