Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Funhouse.


Me, Gary and Asyraf.


Syafiqah cmi, lol!


I look like a retard, thanks.


Kawaiiiiiiiii.


Whatever poses these are.

Gary's like so cute that I wanna pinch his cheeeeeeks :D

My eye is swollen, it looks as if someone punched me, lolllll.
Apparently my chinese sucks cause when I ordered Yong Tau Foo just now, I told the lady "Wo yao gan de, bu yao mian" (I want dry one, without noodles) Guess what she gave me? Curry yong tau foo, fats + I almost puked caused I haven't ate anything so rich for so long T.T

Justin and Kelly said I grew fatter, thanks I knew that.
I need to like starve myself or something, argh.
I hate myself ): I wanna be thinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Ahhh, I feel like crying when I hear Super Junior's "It's You".
I'm being emotional here, lolllll.

I GOT A NEW HALF YEAR RESOLUTION!
Nevermind, I feel demented.

And Boys over Flowers is on Channel U!
Omg, so cute so cute so cute! (screams)
I wanna marry Jihoo, he makes my heart melt (L)
& I'm falling in love with BOF again, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Goodbye, I need to find pretty pictures.

Edit\
It's scary when I just wanna lose myself in music.

No comments: