Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Quiet.

Argh, I can't take it.
My eyes are tearing and my nose is running again :\

I love quiet places, and a quiet atmosphere.
I can't wait to get a house of my own, where I can live in peace without parents screaming at their children.

THIS IS TRES ANNOYING.

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP, I HATE NOISY PLACES.

Why can't people just be quiet and let me live if my life in peace?
Let me get elsewhere before you all start lecturing someone else, I don't want to listen to your lectures.
My brother is an ass, he told my sister that she was a bitch. I should really slap him and kick him hard shouldn't I? He just told my dad "Wanna fight is it" what the hell?
He has lost all sense of propeity ever since going to sec one, wonder what kinda shit he has been picking up.

Argh, whatever.

Damn, I need to ask Ms Wong something.
& I'm quite clueless on how to use Twitter, lol.
Plus I found this really cool quote.
If you ever become a mother, can I have one of the puppies?
Charles Pierce

No comments: