Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm dead.

I got sent home for sneezing and the after effects of it - puffy eyes and a blocked nose.
And I'm required to produce an mc, how may I ask?
My mum doesn't want to write a letter for me either, gee thanks a million.

2NE1's debut is totally rad, they're like the sex :D
I love Dara and CL cause they're like freaking cool





They look so Big Bang-ish, I love it :D
They're like a breath of fresh air from the usual girl groups, and I love their genre.
AWESOME! YG has certainly done a great job manz :D
I like Wonder Girls, but I love 2NE1! Minji's like the new Taemin, she's a dance machine!
& CL is utterly hot when she raps, plus I love Dara cause she carries herself so well, awesome or what! I don't really fancy Park Bom though, maybe I will after watching some of her other videos? Lolllll.

PI PI PI, it's like driving me up the wall :\

No comments: