Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Quick one.

Quick post.
You'll get to read my WHY WHY WHY post now.

Bomber Esfera, we won Phobos and lost to Miranda.
Awesome! Hahaha, Atlas' da bombz baby :D
Get well soon Mingyee and Nizam, and maybe someone can inflict me with stomach flu, haaaaaah.

Oh and I suck at diets ):
I just ate curry maggi plus fish plus two small potato pieces.
I'm such a loser, booooooo. I wanna lose five kg baby, make it quick make it quick! Detox diet is supposed to start, soon as usual.

Washing hair halfway during school hours is awesome.
Thankyou Aisha for your shampoo and towel, I felt cleaner. Well, my hair does anyway.
It was really oily, I wanted t chop it off, lolllll.

MJ vs RJ in the middle of chinese lesson. It caused us to be so distracted cause everytime there's a shout, we will pester cher to tell us what's happening and we'll cheer in class.
Watched the match in bits and pieces, and MJ WON :D

MJ BOLEH, MJ BAIK SIOLLLLLLLL.
4-1, super awesome win baby :D

Oh well, I just wanna sleep and not live in PARANOIA (DISTURBIA), geddit?
Eyecandy rights, hohoho.

HAHAHAH, k whatever.

No comments: