Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Miracles.

I love simple dresses.
Because they're so pretty and because they can hide my thigh fats.




Argh, I can't believe I'm lusting after dresses ._.
Damn, I wish I was skinny ):

Asyraf said I sound like a mad woman in my posts.
Really? Aw damn.

Oh, I have a reason to smile today.
I CAN SLEEP AT LIKE TEN OR EARLIER.
Awesome shitzxz, finally a night where I can have more than three hours of sleep.

I feel so relieved, oh thank God :)

Okay, I feel like I can do lots and lots of studying now.
I wanna thank God so much, even with my pathetic faith He pulled me through.
Thank God.

Ok, I shall pierce a earhole.
After I get approval from Mummy la duh, awesome!

No comments: