Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm happy, for once.

So much for sleeping at 10pm, lol.

I swear I smell fried chicken and it's making me super hungry. (No Connie, no eating you fat ass)
It's the first time in like days that I feel so relieved of mega loads.
PI third draft is done, there's no homework to hand in tomorrow and I got into House Comm :D

I was so stunned after I called back the missed call.
Hinkai told me I got in, and when he put down the phone, I started jumping around (literally) and started shrieking over the phone when Erfi called.

(My father's being such a nag about me banging his car door now and I feel really irritated. Why can't people stop nagging especially old people.)

Thank you all for believing in me when I didn't believe in myself. I'm really lucky to have you all as friends :) Love you allllllllllll!

Omg, I'm in love with Vampire Knights, sorta.
I wanna read the manga, I read it halfway though cause the rest were yet to be published ):
Damn, I've a fetish for vampires, who are hot.
They're like the Romantic heroes, without chest hair. Thank God.

All right, I'll try t finish off the episode and go get my beauty sleep.
Awesome! Goodnight peep poles.

Damn youtube, it's such an ass.

No comments: