Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One more paper.

ONE MORE PAPER.

Omg, I can't wait for O levels to be waaaaay over man.
Bintan Bintan Bintan tomorrow :D
& I bought green contacts, but I can only collect it on Sunday when I come back ):
Chemistry, I feel damn lazy.
I don't want t study any more, I do fys till want t vomit and die.

Oh and Big Bang's damn cool! They sold 430,000 albums already for 'Remember'.
Awesome! Big Bang hwaiting :D
Momomomo, I hope Shinee comes out with some new stuff for me t watch, they're so cute omg.

& I'm going absolutely zonks over Ft Island, they're so cute, omg!
Especially Jong Hoon! He's damnnnnnnn handsome.
& HongKi, his voice is super powerrrrrrr plus he's funny x455454534555524.
Omggggggggggggg, I want their album!
& wth, I wait for the file t download for so long, then come give me faulty file, hjahnrjnjangjakjrgj.
Now I have t wait and download again D: WAHLAO.

Okay whatever, Hannah Montanah time.

No comments: