Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ft Island.

Awesomeeeeeeee.
Ft Island's so cool and cute :D
I love their latest song 'Heaven' plus it has a kinda cool mv.
[edit]
Omg! Jaejin got killed in the second one! Omg omg omg, I feeling like crying! Heartpainnnn ): Omg omg, he got stabbed! Omg omg omg ))))))))))''''''''''':
[/edit]


Heaven and Loving You Mv part one.


Heaven and Loving You Mv part two.

Oh! I watched the Ft Island show! Hahaha, its super hilarious. Esp Hongki, he's damn retarded and he reminds me of Kangin somehow someway. Lolllll.
& I like Jong Hoon :D He's damn bloody good looking, whoohoo! Electric guitar rockzzzzzzzz :D & Jaejin's damn funny, he's unpredictable, roflmao! Then the magnae, Min Hwan always kena bullied and calls his mum 5 times a day! Hahaha.
Okay, must watch Ft Island show, funny funny. Hahahah.
Oh oh, plus you know their songs sound a little Japanese-y cause their music producer's a Japanese! :D Awesome awesome, two in one siollll :D


Hong Ki. (Lead singer)


Jong Hoon (Guitarist\pianist)

Omooooo, cute cute cute :D
I want their new album! New obsession much? Lolllll.
Last paper tomorrow!
Oh yeah man! I'm boating t Bintan tomorrow! Muahahaha, can't wait :D

No comments: