Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm boring myself to death.
Supposed to go swimming in the morning, in the end Justin and I didn't even wake up D:

Postponed to late afternoon after Justin's tuition.
Oh boy, I badly need to exercise.
Everything's turning to flab.

Wild Child tomorrow with the girlsssssss :D (& guy\guys?)
Can't wait, excited eggcited.

I want to reshoot Big Bang's Number 1 MV, so instead of guys, it'll be girls.
Awesome much?
So, anyone willing to sponsor me:

1. Video camera.
2. 5 girls.
3. Many guys.
4. Clothes.
5. Shades.
6. Dancers.
7. Backgrounds.
8. Lighting.
9. A recording studio.

Life sucks, who would sponsor me huhhhh.
BUT, if I could remake it. It'll be super cool all right, whoohoooo.

Day dreaming too much.
So, I shall sit on my sofa, and be a couch potato till Justin finishes his tuition at about 4.15pm.

Oh the boredom.

P.s It's 1st December!
WAH SO COOL RIGHT?
Time passes quick quick.

No comments: